MPS services for large enterprises and organizations that seek to optimally address their printing needs, reduce their printing costs, and enjoy comprehensive control over their printing systems, predictable fees, and technical support for their equipment.
SingularLogic's experts can identify and analyze your organization's printing needs to determine the best use of the existing hardware and the potential need for new devices, train your personnel, monitor the operation of your hardware, and provide support services.
SingularLogic has implemented numerous MPS projects that deliver cost reduction, resource savings, and infrastructure upgrades.
MPS services include:
- Requirement analysis of printing, scanning, faxing and copying needs
- Utilization report on the existing hardware and new devices needed
- Installing and configuring hardware
- Hardware maintenance and the costs of spare parts and consumables (excluding paper)
- Flat fee option for black & white and color printings and consumables management with relevant software
- Personnel training
The proper operation of the installed hardware and the provided services rests entirely with our specialized and certified experts. Consumables replenishment, preventive device maintenance, and fast repairs follow the agreed SLA. Evaluation of the printing hardware to ensure optimized operation of the organization's departments by moving or adding devices where required. Additionally, the service incorporates implementing the organization's printing policies.
User authentication (PIN, access card, domain account) on all devices
Report generation and management (per user, device, group, date, quarter, year and more); multiple export file formats supported.